Highland Cops nabbed 16 Wanted Persons Through Service of Warrants
Armed with warrants of arrest police operatives of the Police Regional Office Cordillera (PROCOR) arrested 16 wanted persons in just 2 days.
PCSupt. Ulysses J. Abellera, Acting Regional Director of PRO-Cordillera identified the No.3 Lambat Sibat Target in the Region of Cordillera as Noel Kulpo Kidit, 30, married, who was arrested in Barangay Data, Sabangan, Mt Province on March 2, 2016 at about 8:00 AM by the joint operatives by virtue of a warrant of arrest issued by Judge Nelson Lidua of MTCC Branch 3, Baguio City for Serious Physical Injuries with a recommended bail bond of Php10,000.00. Mr. Kidit was reportedly a member of a criminal gang who is responsible in the theft cases in Baguio City.
No. 6, 7, and 9 TMWP in the Municipal level of Itogon Municipal Police Station for the 1st Quarter, CY 2016 identified as Pedro Pitona Otinguey, 60, married, Abraham Isisa Cogoy Sr, 84, widow, and Benito PAgnaen Quinto Sr., 87, married, all residents of Itogon, Benguet arrested in Ucab, Itogon, Benguet on March 2, 2016 at about 4:30 PM by the personnel of Itogon MPS by virtue of a warrant of arrest issued by Judge Jose Encarnacion, MTC, Itogon, Benguet for violation of RA 7942 (The Philippine Mining Act of 1995) with a recommended bail bond of Php12,000.00 each.
Last Updated (Monday, 07 March 2016 16:23)
- PRO-Cordillera: PNP’s Best Police Strategy Management Unit
- PRO-COR ‘s Traditional New Year Call
- PNP AFIS; Big Help in Crime Solution
- 20,000 PO1 quota for PNP
- Unstoppable Cordi Police: 2.9 Billion MJ again Destroyed in Kalinga
- PRO COR's Lambat Sibat nets 2 Most Wanted Persons in CAR
- Illegal Drug Pusher Nabbed in Benguet
- 5, 138 Drug surenderees: 2 Politicians in Cordi showed out