Eight Arrested For Illegal Gambling in the City of Baguio
Nine gamblers and a gun carrier were separately arrested by members of the Police Regional Office Cordillera recently.
Joint personnel of PS2, BCPO and CPSC-SWAT swooped down at the 2nd floor of No. 33 People's Eatery, Trancoville, Baguio City Wednesday night arresting eight individuals on the spot playing "Mahjong".
Last Updated (Thursday, 21 May 2015 16:55)
- 9.7M Worth of Marijuana Plants Destroyed in Benguet
- PNP LEADS “MODUS STOPERANDI” CAMPAIGN
- PROCOR Receives Silver Eagle Award on the PGS Compliance Status
- Two Murder Suspects Arrested in Abra
- PRO COR welcomes 590 Newly Appointed PO1
- 17.05M worth of 9 units Personnel Troop Carrier issued to PRO COR
- 4 Notorious Robbers in Baguio Arrested
- PRO COR Ready for the SONA 2015