procor.pnp.gov.ph: Police Regional Office Cordillera
Six Awarded During the Visit of Director DIPO-EM
Six Police Commissioned and Non Commission Officers were awarded during the Monday Flag Raising Ceremony at Camp Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet with the Guest of Honor and Speaker, Police Director Isagani R. Nerez, Acting Director of the Directorate for Integrated Police Operations for Eastern Mindanao (DIPO-EM).
Awardees of the Medalya ng Kasanayan were PSUPT Antonio M. Rayos and PCI Robert O Cirilo Jr from the Regional Health Office; awardees of the Medalya ng Papuri were PINSP Leandro H Bandioan and SPO2 Javier L Gregorio ; and the Medalya ng Pagtulong sa Nasalanta were awarded to SPO4 Ruff B Manganip from Kalinga PPO and SPO4 Manolito D Castillar from Benguet PPO. Their dedication, commitment, outstanding performance and team work resulted in the successful accomplishment of the programs of the PRO-COR.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 17 November 2015 14:25)
Highland Cops bagged 25 wanted persons for a week
The PRO-COR’s intense implementation of Lambat Sibat resulted in the arrest of 25 wanted persons in a week of which 8 were Top Most Wanted Person (TMWP) for the 4th Quarter this year.
One of the most prominent suspects arrested was the notorious leader of a Robbery Group who was nabbed at the Access Road, Loakan Proper, Baguio City by the combined personnel of MPU-BCPO, RIU-14 and Station 4, BCPO in the afternoon of November 13, 2015.
The group was ruled by ALLEN LANGTIWAN y BANASEN, 38, driver, native of Sabangan, Mt. Province, and resident of Lot 41 Blk 1 Upper West Quirino Hill, Baguio City who use several alias as “Allen Langtiwan y Backong alias Albert Molinas y Backong/Allen Langtiwan y Bessang/Allen Langtiwan y Gandones”. His group was responsible and involved in some robbery incidents in Baguio City. Judge Rose Marie R. Molina-Alim, Acting Presiding Judge of RTC Branch 32, Agoo, La Union recommended bail of Php40,000.00 for his temporary liberty.
Last Updated (Monday, 16 November 2015 15:50)
- 8 Arrested for Illegal Drugs, 1.3 Million Worth of Marijuana Destroyed
- PRO-COR Jailed 8 Drug Suspects and a Gun Wielder
- PRO-COR Boost Anti-Illegal Drug Operations thru Oplan Lambat-Sibat
- PRO-COR Lambat-Sibat , 16 Wanted Person Fall
- PROCOR nets Kalinga no. 1 TMWP and 5 others over the weekend
- PRO COR's Lambat Sibat nets 2 Most Wanted Persons in CAR
- PROCOR Nets 24 in 4 Days
- One Time Big Time Dry Run nets Motor vehicle ,34 Motorcycles , guns and arrests
- PROCOR Nets Firearms & 20 Wanted Persons in Lambat Sibat's "One Time-Big Time"
- 20 Wanted Persons Netted by PRO-Cordillera in just 4 days
- Illegal Drug Pusher Nabbed in Benguet
- 5 Notorious Drug Personalities Arrested
- 9.7M Worth of Marijuana Plants Destroyed in Benguet
- PROCOR Receives Silver Eagle Award on the PGS Compliance Status
- Two Murder Suspects Arrested in Abra
- 17.05M worth of 9 units Personnel Troop Carrier issued to PRO COR
- 4 Notorious Robbers in Baguio Arrested
- 2M Worth of Marijuana Plants Destroyed in Kalinga