procor.pnp.gov.ph: Police Regional Office Cordillera
Baguio’s No. 5 Wanted person and 10 others Nabbed
CAMP BADO DANGWA, La Trinidad, Benguet – Police operatives of the Police Regional Office Cordillera (PROCOR) arrested eleven wanted persons in just one day.
PCSUPT Ulysses Abellera, Acting Regional Director of PRO- Cordillera identified the Baguio’s No. 5 Top Most Wanted Person for the 4th Quarter Calendar Year as Gina Osting Bagsao, 37, married, who was arrested by the joint trackers team of City Intelligence Unit-Baguio City Police Office (BCPO) and Regional Intelligence Unit – 14 (RIU-14) in his residence at Brgy. Puguis, La Trinidad, Benguet on February 9, 2016 at about 11:00 AM for Falsification of Private Document with recommended bail bond of Php12,000.00 issued by Judge Glenda T. Ortiz-Soriano of Municipal Trial Court in Cities, Branch 2, Baguio City.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 February 2016 15:29)
Gun Ban Continues, Four Violators Nabbed
CAMP DANGWA, La Trinidad, Benguet: Another four individuals were added up to the list of arrested Gun Ban Violators under Police Regional Office Cordillera as the campaign intensifies especially that election time is near.
Through a tipped information, a DepEd employee identified as Cristino Maslag Faustino,40, employed as Admin Aide III, Department of Education, Baguio City and a resident of NF-006, Shilan, La Trinidad, Benguet was arrested inside a Bar near Keno Lotto outlet in Upper Tomay, Bahong, La Trinidad, Benguet in the night of February 4, 2016.
Prior to his arrest, the suspect was seen by a concerned citizen carrying a gun tucked on his waist prompted him to report to the police and as a result, one (1) ARMSCOR caliber .45 compact pistol loaded with six round of ammunition was seized from his possession by the responding personnel of La Trinidad MPS.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 February 2016 15:33)
Criminal Gang Member and 6 Wanted Persons locked up in Jail
Camp Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet: The unwavering endeavor of the Police Regional Office Cordillera (PROCOR) once again demonstrated its excellence in the campaign against Top Most Wanted person through the arrest of Seven Wanted Persons on Monday, February 8, 2016.
Joint operatives of PROCOR and other PNP units resulted in the capture of 4 TMWP and 3 other wanted persons in separate police operations held in Pangasinan, Benguet, La Union and Baguio City.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 February 2016 15:32)
- Cordillera Police nabbed Five Top Most Wanted Person and 20 Others
- Baguio City Police Office, ready for Panagbenga 2016.
- Firearms and Ammunition Confiscated in Abra
- Baguio’s No.4 Top Most Wanted Person and 17 others Fall to Cordillera Cops
- COMELEC deputizes 1,082 police checkpoints in Cordillera
- Cordilleran PNP Top Brass: Pride of Cordillera
- Lambat-Sibat Effective Approach for PROCOR , Wanted Persons Arrested
- PROCOR ‘Iwas Paputok’ Campaign Successful
- 23 Arrest of Wanted Person in A Week Under Lambat Sibat
- PRO-COR ‘s Traditional New Year Call
- 20,000 PO1 quota for PNP
- PRO-COR Formally Removes the Tape of Muzzles of Service Firearms
- PNP IDENTIFY 2 SUSPECTS IN AMBUSH OF TV NEWS CREW
- Result of Bang Before the Ban Part 2 of PROCOR
- Safety and Prevention Tips for the Yuletide Season
- PROCOR Lambat -Sibat scores in weekend, 18 Wanted Persons Nabbed
- Gamblers Nabbed and Four Others over the Weekend
- Four Drug Suspects Held for Prohibited Drugs