procor.pnp.gov.ph: Police Regional Office Cordillera
9.7M Worth of Marijuana Plants Destroyed in Benguet
The combined operatives of the Police Regional Office Cordillera (PROCOR) and anti-narcotics agents successfully destroyed a total of 9.7M worth of marijuana plants that were planted in 7,444 square meters land area in Sitio Nakneng and Balisawsaw, Bakun, Benguet on August 19 -20, 2015.
The operating troops composed of the Bakun Municipal Police Station (MPS), Benguet Provincial Public Safety Company (PPSC), Benguet Police Provincial Office (PPO), and Philippine Drugs Enforcement Agency- Cordillera Administrative Region (PDEA-CAR) were able to uproot and destroy 39,600 pieces of fully grown Marijuana Plants, 13,600 pieces Marijuana Seedlings, and 10 kilograms of dried Marijuana Stalks with a total Dangerous Drug Board (DDB) value of Php9, 714, 000.00.
Samples of the marijuana plants, seedlings and dried stalks were kept at Benguet PPO for evidentiary purposes and proper disposition. Though no cultivator was arrested during the said operation, investigation is still ongoing to identify them.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 25 August 2015 16:26)
PROCOR Receives Silver Eagle Award on the PGS Compliance Status
Camp Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet - Police Regional Office Cordillera (PRO-COR) once again prove its excellence and commitment for successfully passing the Compliance Evaluation Process composed of three sequential phases: the Strategic Readiness Test or SRT, the Performance Audit, and the Unit Revalida.
On Tuesday morning of August 17,2015, the PNP leadership, through its Deputy Chief PNP for Administration (TDCA) Police Deputy Director General Marcelo P. Garbo Jr., conferred the Performance Governance System Compliant Status to the 3rd Batch of PNP Units that have successfully completed the Second Stage of Performance Governance System (PGS) PNP P.A.T.R.O.L Plan 2030.
PRO-Cordillera receives Silver Eagle Award for garnering an over-all rating of 95.81% and a recipient of the "Pin of Compliant Status" which personally received by the PROCOR Regional Director, PCSupt Isagani Raquinio Nerez; Deputy Regional Director for Administration and Chairman of Regional Police Strategic Management Unit (RPSMU) PCSupt Robert Guzman Quenery; and the Regional Advisory Council (RAC) members represented by Director Oscar Cadelina and Mr.Peter Rey Bautista to the members of the National Advisory Group for Police Transformation and Development (NAGTPD) the Commissioner of National Police Commission Hon. Constancia P. De Guzman, the former Commissioner of the Civil Service Commission Atty. Anicia M. De Lima, and the former Director of the Center for Police Strategy Management (CPSM) Rex Milton A. Dolino; the Deputy Chief PNP for Operations PDDG Danilo S. Constantino, the Acting Chief of Directorial Staff PDir Francisco A. Uyami Jr., the Chairman of the Technical Working Group on PNP P.A.T.R.O.L. Plan 2030 PDir Benjamin B. Magalong, the Director of CPSM Police Chief Superintendent Noel A. Baraceros and the TDCA, PDDG Marcelo P. Garbo Jr.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 19 August 2015 11:47)
- Two Murder Suspects Arrested in Abra
- PRO COR welcomes 590 Newly Appointed PO1
- 17.05M worth of 9 units Personnel Troop Carrier issued to PRO COR
- 4 Notorious Robbers in Baguio Arrested
- PRO COR Ready for the SONA 2015
- 2M Worth of Marijuana Plants Destroyed in Kalinga
- PROCOR’s 1st PGS Boot Camp launched
- CORDILLERA’S NO.7 TOP MOST WANTED PERSON NABBED IN MOUNTAIN PROVINCE
- OIC, PNP Visits PRO-Cordillera
- Women’s Brigade received 75 Rain Boots from PRO-Cordillera
- More than 122K Suspected Shabu Confiscated
- PRO-Cordillera Joins Brigada Eskwela 2015
- Eight Arrested For Illegal Gambling in the City of Baguio
- Abra Councilor Gunned Down
- 13.7M Marijuana Bricks and Stalks Burnt Onsite
- Cordi Cops Arrested Five in A Day
- Rebel Member Surrendered, Two Top Most Wanted Person Arrested
- Police Nabbed Four Individuals, Cache of Assorted Ammunition Seized